Leah had her birthday party planned clear back in February thanks to the inspiration of the Oriental Traiding magazines that come in the mail. She came up with the idea of making skirts out of paper grocery bags. Each guest got to pose in her/his outfit in front of our lovely back drop : ).
Adam is relaxing on the Hawaiian coast!
Hailey showing everone how to pose!
The Luau was complete with a limbo game,
a slip and slide, and waterballon volleyball.
Thanks to you all for your birthday wishes! She loves you all!
5 comments:
How cute and creative to use paper bags for hula skirts! It looks like a very happy birthday. :) Where is your photo in front of the back drop?
I wish Mom and I could've been there! What a bunch of cuties (yes, you too, Adam). Big hugs and kisses from Mom/G'ma and Dad/G'pa! And another HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Lili!
Kenice! This turned out so cute. I wish I could have been there. You always have the cutest parties. I wish I was as clever as you! I love, and miss you. Can't wait to see more posts.
What was Adam drinking? I love seeing your creativity at work. You Have such fun parties. You should publish a book called Parties on a dime. I hope you had fun at girls camp. Glad you are back home so we can see more fun family stuff. Dad started a blog for us. We'll see if I can learn how to add stuff to it. Love you, and a big happy b-day to Leah. mom
You are the queen of rockin' themed birthday parties. Thanks for letting Cy stay, looks like he was having fun. And Adam looks so quenched with his virgin pina colada on the coasts of Hawaii.
Post a Comment