Thursday, August 21, 2008

Celebrating 14 Years of Marriage




Adam and I just celebrated our 14th Wedding Anniversary while we were in Jackson, Wyoming. Perhaps spending the night in Hollie's camper with 8 kids and 4 adults wasn't the most romantic way to celebrate : ) , but we loved just being together. I am a lucky woman to have such an awesome husband! I love you, Adam!

10 comments:

Dad said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dad said...

I'm still tryin' to accept Allen, uh, Abraham, uh, Atom, uh...shoot...into the family. Maybe someday.... ;)

Anonymous said...

I told you that Adam was a good choice. Arranged marriages do work out sometimes. You and he both lucked out. You know, you are starting to look like each other. Congrats, it must be working.

Kaysha Alesa said...

Happy Anniversary! The way I see it, you both lucked out! Thanks for being a great example! Love you guys.

Mitsy said...

Happy Anniversary!! I sure do love you guys!

Mika said...

14 years! Wahooo! :)

Hollie said...

I don't know what you are talking about, I thought it was an extremely romantic night. Adam snoring, stinky feet galore, and Kenice and Hollie with their noses in their books. The perfect evening.

kayla said...

Happy Anniversary, Happy Anniversary!! Happy Anniversary, Ha-ppy Anniversary! Happy, happy, happy, happy!!! Ha ha ha ha!!!! Wow, anyway, hope you had a great time! However, I am glad you are back! :)
Love you!

Heidi D said...

Happy Anniversary Kenice!!! You and Adam are our favorite couple! I hope to know you guys 14 years more. :)

Heather said...

Happy Anniversary!