We just spent the week in the Wyoming/ Idaho area touring the Tetons and Yellowstone National Parks. Adam has been before, but it was the first time for me and the kids. We had a great time! Here is a summary of what we did.
Our first stop was Montpelier, Idaho. Alec was already at Camp Bartlett with the scouts, which was close to Montpelier. So we picked up Alec and stayed in Montpelier a couple of nights. We went to the Oregon Trail Center were they did a little reenactment of a pioneer trek. We went to the supply store, rode on a covered wagon, and sat around the campfire and listened to stories, and all indoors! It was pretty neat.
The campground we stayed at had a swimming pool, so we also took a "dip." Dallin literally took a dip with his boot! We went to see Wal-E that night (not too jazzed about that one). Sunday we went to church and traveled to Jackson, Wyoming.
5 comments:
I'm glad you had such a fun trip! I have to admit that it looked like fun but my prego body wouldn't have done so hot. lol. I'm glad you are back safely and your pics are gorgeous! I especially love the top one! So fun! Are you ready for school to start?? Tomorrow??
I'm so jealous! I wanted to get up to Jackson this summer but it never worked out. I love the Bar-J Wranglers! I have their CD downloaded on my I-pod and phone and their song "the Auctioneer" is actually my ringtone!
The boots!! Dal is cracking me up! So fun.
Sounds like a great vacation with FABULOUS company.
So, I'm sitting here on my couch, catching up on some friends' facebook profiles and Becky Bailey has a link to your blog. I click on it and sure enough, it's the only Kenice I've ever heard of.
It looks like you are all doing great. You have such a beautiful family and it looks like you had a great time in Yellowstone.
I live in Columbia Missouri now where I teach at the University of Missouri. I've been married for 8 years and my wife and I have two little girls. If you are interested in seeing my family's blog I'd be happy to invite you (we went the private route). Just drop me a line at mlh89 at byu.net and we'll send you an invite.
take care,
matt
Post a Comment