Thank you, Isaiah! Without the boots and the Lightning McQueen pajamas that you gave me, I would have had nothing to wear all summer! (Well, except for regular clothes, which are lame).
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
So THAT'S where they went. You're looking GOOD Dallin!
Dal is getting so big he won't be able to wear Isaiah's hand downs. Except that Isaiah is hitting his head on my island now so I guess he is growing just as fast. Funny,cute, and very much Dallin. I'll bet the boots have to spend the night outside by now. hehe
how cute! :)
It's a blonde Mr. Z!! I miss that boy! Kenna does too. She asks all the time if we can go see him. You'd think they got along or something?
LOVE it. It reminds me of how Z was about a year ago. He wore those boots everywhere. Even in 105 degree weather. Miss you cutie Dallin.
Cy can't wait to get those passed to him. And that picture reminds me of Maddux, well, just today in fact. She was wearing her jammies all day too! They must be 4.
Post a Comment