We started our Christmas morning wearing our Christmas Eve pajamas that were oh so comfortable. In fact so comfy that we wore them almost all day! We only changed long enough to go to Uncle Ben's for dinner.
As soon as we got home, we changed back into pajamas. Only this time the kids are wearing Grandma Minon and Grandpa Tom's presents. Thanks!!
Doesn't Alec look great in his Buzz Light Year pajamas?
The elves were jealous :) !
Merry Christmas to all! And to all a good night!
7 comments:
Merry Christmas to you and your family Kenice! It looks like a happy time was had by all. :)
Bring 'em down with you next week, k?
Love the pajamas! Thanks for breakfast this morning. I was kidding though, I LOVE going to the temple with Whitakers and at 6am boy, it sure sets the tone for the rest of the day! Love you guys!
It was fun to see you tonight! I'm glad you guys had a good Christmas! I sure do love you guys and want to thank you for all you do. :)
I love the slippers everyone is wearing! Looks like you had a fun Christmas!
Looks like you guys had a good Christmas. I hope you stay up and bangs some pots tomorrow night. I know that we will! Make sure to bang loud enough that we can hear you. :)
How did you get that family picture up at the top? I want to learn how to do that.
Post a Comment