I think that Dallin's expression captures just how I felt about taking down the Christmas decorations. While I was packing up the tree he was yelling, "YOU'RE RUINING CHRISTMAS!"
I couldn't really be mad, because he was right : ).
I love and hate January. I love a fresh start, new goals, new year, but it is so blah outside! I hope that you all find some joy in your January!
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Our house feels empty right now. It always feels like there's something missing when you take Christmas down. Our tree was starting to stink, so it had to go. I could have kept the village up for another month though.
Dallin, come back to grandma's house. I haven't gotten around to ruining Christmas yet. I am not sure when I will get up the energy. When I take down my stuff that means I need to clean the garage to find a spot to store it. Yucky, maybe I will just leave it up:)
Poor Dallin :) I know what you mean, I hate taking my Christmas decorations down. It stinks. It seems like Christmas comes and goes so fast. Looks like you guys had a good one though!
Post a Comment