Saturday, December 20, 2008

Santa's Letters

Can you believe Santa actually had time to write us letters!! My kids were so excited! (Notice Hailey's sceptical look ; ) Thanks, Santa! You are truly the best.

Leah and Hailey played Christmas songs for a care center here in Orem. They did a great job!

4 comments:

Shlina said...

Santa seems pretty awesome for writing letters! Maybe he'll make it a tradition.... ;)
That's awesome of Leah and Hailey to play at the care center. I remember going there on a Sunday in my Young Women's class, and it was a lot of fun!

Anonymous said...

Good for Santa. He wrote to me too, Hailey. I asked him to have your family come visit us on New Years. I hope I get my wish. Love you, Grandma

Heidi D said...

I need to make my girls do their Santa letters. Macy's has a mailbox just for Santa you know.

Merry Christmas to all of you.

Miss ya!

Anonymous said...

Hailey's face is absolutely priceless!

Hope you had a great Christmas!