We hope that your Christmas Season is filled with the love, happiness, and hope of our Savior.
We wanted to share with you a few of the Special Events in our family’s life this year.
Adam
~Loves serving in his calling in the Church.
~Enjoys archery and mountain biking in St. George and Moab, Utah.
~Is picking up a third language by studying Hebrew.
Kenice
~Is undergoing training on how to be a mom of pre-teens!
~Loved camping all summer long at Camp Shalom, Strawberry Reservoir, Yellowstone, the Grand Tetons, Ruth Lake, Mirror Lake, and Heber Valley Camp.
~Enjoys playing volleyball with Adam and friends each week.
Alec ~Loves Jr. High (not so much the homework).
~Became a Deacon this year! Now serving as the 2nd Councilor in the Deacon’s Quorum.
~Is learning to play the viola. He rocks at Rock Band/ Guitar Hero, and is pursuing a career in comics!
Hailey
~Has started to play piano for fun now and not a chore. She performed amazingly in all of her recitals.
~Is the best tortilla cooker around!
Leah
~Went river rafting!
~Enjoys creating her own songs on the piano, and also performed wonderfully at her recitals.
~Loves inventing and building things
Dallin
~Hiked all the way to the Upper Emerald Pools in Zion’s this summer!
~Memorized his part for the Primary Program.
~Is a great helper to his mom with everything from running errands to mopping floors.
7 comments:
Wow, can I borrow the kids for a few days? I love tortillas, piano , inventions, helpers and comics. I have recently tried my hand at guitar hero but I need practice from some really good tutors.
You guys are doing great! I miss you so much. I was hoping that we could see you this Christmas, but it's not to be.
Abbey likes comics too. She is learning too recreate drawings. Like an animator does. She writes her own comic books too. Hers are mostly about stuffed animals though. :)
I wish I could go camping like you do. It sounds like lots of fun too.
Hope you are all doing well.
Sounds like everyone is having a fun time! :) I am jealous that you get to play volleyball Kenice! That is one of my favorite things and I really haven't played since getting hitched... sniff.
Hope you have a great Christmas!
Merry Christmas Kenice!!!!
Come over to my blog and look at the crazy snow we got. I also had a photo I took get on the news!!!
Please look!
You guys are such great friends. We sure love you all and are glad ot be part of your lives. You have such great kids. Merry Christmas!!
Hello Whitaker family. It is me abbey DeCoursey. I got my own blog! Please tell Hailey I said hi.
Post a Comment