Sunday, September 7, 2008

Just Monkeying Around

We went to the zoo on Saturday with the Smiths, the Olsens, Unkie Sean, and Adam's dad. The kids had a great time. They seemed to be more impressed with what came out of the animals than with the animals themselves. The giraffes had an impressive shot gun action going on with little pellets that shot strait out! The apes were even more cool with putting what came out right back in again, if you catch my drift, or the apes drift rather!

Here I am as a little girl taking a drink out of the Lion drinking fountain at Hogle Zoo.

I hope they never get rid of it!

The tradition lives on! Here are my kids along with Kaden taking a sip.




7 comments:

Kaysha Alesa said...

Check out Aunt Roxanne. I swear she was wearing those pants last time I saw her. No lie. Cute pics Niener. So fun.

Anonymous said...

That's where that picture went. JK Kaysha, Rox wore the jeans till they were worn out and then placed patches that looked like hands on the rear pockets and the knees to cover the holes. She is the queen of recycling. lol. Kenice I love the story and pictures. With the exception of the animal odors it looks like we missed some fun.

sean said...

I can't believe it! They changed the lion!!! I didn't think they had, but it's a different lion!

Dad said...

Yes, son. Yes it is. It was time.

Hollie said...

I can't stop laughing about what you wrote about the kids fascination with animal poop! I took pictures like you did of my kids taking drinks from the lion. So how come I wasn't invited. Rude.

Mika said...

Oh my gosh, they changed the lion!

Kim said...

Hey Kenice!!!! Its so GREAT to here from you. I'm so excited that you have a blog! Laura has one too and she just as excited as I am.