Thursday, September 4, 2008

I love Technology



For my birthday this year, I got a broken dishwasher. It was great. Just was I wanted : ). I got to learn how to do dishes by hand all over again. Instead of only 10 minutes of time to ponder and space off while I was doing dishes, I now had at least 30 minutes. Sometimes more! It was awesome. But now I am back to only 10 minutes of ponder time, because I just got a new dishwasher! (I followed your recommendation, Mom, and got a BOSCH). In fact, tonight I didn't get any ponder time at all because Alec did the dishes! And, even better, he put the dishes away last night, and I didn't even have to ask!!! Don't worry though...I still get my space off time....huh, what was I saying?...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

How is the noise? I have heard nothing but good about that brand. I am so happy for you. You were really getting dishwasher hands. I think next time you have a family gathering at your house you should play Tom Sawyers game, Anyone want the privilege of trying out my new paint, I mean dishwasher?

Dad said...

You'll still want to wash your dishes the old-fashioned way sometimes, honey. Gotta keep up your survival skills in case all the electricity is used up. :D

Heather said...

I'm getting a dishwasher for my birthday. I don't know if that's happy or sad...

Alicia said...

It looks beautiful! Enjoy having the kids "help" while it lasts!!

Kaysha Alesa said...

Nice Neiner. This post had me laughing. You are such an awesome example. Washing dishes by hand. You rock.

sean said...

but you still love me you see? Come on! someone has to have had that song going through their head!

Hollie said...

You are a funny one! I am laughing once again about your "pondering time". Instead of using dishes to have ponder off time, try vegging in front of your blog, and realizing you've been on the computer for 30 min. and the house is awfully quiet. And where are the kids? Doh! Gotta go!