Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Just a little post to say Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers that I love!

I have wonderful mom who has been such a great example to me. When ever I get frustrated or my temper gets the better of me, I think of my mom and how I have really no memory of her raising her voice to me. Wow! So amazing! And I try to be better.

My mother-in-laws, Phyllis and Lynn, are equally amazing! I have learned so much from them and love them dearly.

Love you, Moms!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHAT? YOU NEVER HEARD ME RAISE MY VOICE? CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW? Just kidding. I love that you have no recollection of my yelling voice cause it is really scary. My voicebox wasn't made for yelling. I was really blessed. Maybe it is cause you never did anything wrong. That must be it.

Heidi D said...

Kenice, you are my hero. I think you are one of the very best Mom's that was made. I hope I can someday be as cool as you. :)

Sorry this comment is like 3 weeks late. I don't know how I missed this.