Friday, April 24, 2009

Over the River and Through the Woods....

To Grandma Minon and Grandpa Tom's house we go! We went to visit over spring break and had a great time. They really live in a beautiful place. They live next to a river that we have named "Poo River" because of its lovely murky brown color. We love to walk along side it, swim in it (ya, pretty gross), and yell "POO RIVER!" everytime we drive over it.





Kaysha and Ashley on live minutes away from Grandma's, which is so fun! The cousins can't seem to get enough of each other. The weather is warm, the food is addicting, the company is swell... what can I say? We can't wait to go back! (Sorry, Dad... We're coming down again next week : ).






BTW ~ Thanks Mitsy for the pics!








7 comments:

Kaysha Alesa said...

Ummm. thanks waynsh for the pics.. ya.. I took those. Kenice, you are the best sister one could ever have. I LOVED having you here. I appreciate everything you did for me while you were here.. FYI people.. Kenice cleans toilets for you if you let her visit you. It is true.

Thilltribe said...

um, I don't mean to be rude but Kenice has never cleaned my toliets and I have had her over...what's up with that? Adam, that looks like a GREAT burger but, I bet the food here was better, right?! that was a demand not really a question! BTW, The Thill's LOVE the Whitaker's and ALL THE Family associated with them!!!

Thilltribe said...

John wants you to know that that is only picture he has seen with Adam looking AT the camera! What was the trick used there? john also Loved looking at that burger!!

Dad said...

Come to think of it, Kenice has never cleaned our toilets either. The kitchen - yes. The living room - yes. Toilets - uh uh. And Adam...well...what can I say?

'Course, our toilets may not have needed cleaning....

Just a thought.

Anonymous said...

Oh grandpa, you are wrong. Kenice has cleaned our toilets. We love having you here for other reasons too. You are a great cook, conversationalist, mom, aunt, oh, and you take after your mommy, so humble. I am glad you are coming for the graduation. Kaysha was disappointed that nobody was coming. I hope I am making everyone else feel guilty. We had lots of fun having you here. I have told your older children that they are getting old enough for weeks alone in the summer. Then we can spoil them separately.

Hollie said...

You forgot to mention your sisters and all the "rude" words you were exposed to through the week! You are an awesome sister who cannot seem to sit down for two seconds! Thanks for always being a good example super sis!

Linley and Austin said...

I want to walk in the Poo River! Sign me up! Looks like you guys had a blast. My mouth is watering looking at that hamburger...