Sorry it's been so long since I've posted anything! I guess I think that without a picture or an exciting event that no one would like to read it. So if you don't read this, I don't blame ya!
Dallin: Dallin just got his first tapered haircut from his dad! Lookin' good : ). He has deleted my file on Zelda: Twilight Princess, and caught me up again. He still wants to be a baby, he said, but I must have enough trust in him that he is a little more grown up because I finally replaced the glass in my living room table that he broke two years ago.
Leah: Leah has crafted herself just about everything she needs out of paper (a backpack complete with paper pencils and even a paper glue stick, a TV tray with a paper cup, paper apple, and paper ice cream). I checked out a book from the library titled "I want to be an Actor." It inspired her to create a treasure box, a full set for a play, and a script. We performed it for FHE last week.
Hailey: Hailey went to maturation clinic (seemed very uncomfortable for learning things that she is already familiar with!). She now has bras and deodorant. (What a rude mom I am for publishing this!). She performed so well at her last piano festival that she went to an Honors recital where she won $10! Awesome, Hailey!
Alec: Alec got a B+ in math! That is really an accomplishment! He was just called to be the Deacon's quorum president. I am excited for him to learn and grow in this calling. He'll do great! He and the kids have been delivering phone books this past month and he is pretty ready to be done. Loves the money, not so much the work. Sounds pretty normal.
Kenice: I just have been busy as a mom and serving in the church. I am a cub scout den leader. For the last pack meeting Leah, Hailey, and I crafted a "time machine" for a skit out of a refrigerator box, a small hand held game, duct tape, and crayons. It was awesome! I have discovered that I love skits! We are doing one tonight for our girls camp kick off (I'm the camp director too.) I got to go to lunch with some friends twice this month! Once with some friends in the ward, and the other friends from high school (Rivka and Becky B.!). I had a great time!
Adam: Adam is in for the Triathlon! He and I have gone running on Saturdays a few times this past month. He is a great personal coach. (I'm not sure I like to run with him : ) ). He is getting him bike tuned so that he can get out on it more. He rode it to work and back a couple weeks ago. He has even been able to go fishing a few times.
So I guess that is March in a nutshell.
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
So fun to read about what you are all doing! I loved reading about Leah because it was exactly something I could write about Liz. She loves making anything and everything out of paper too.
I got tired just reading it. A lot of blessings in your family, honey.
I am the grandma of these great kids and the mom of the super mom and the mom in law to the awesome dad. Just a little bragging here. hehe BTW I had to laugh at the word verification on this comment area this time. I like it! potooted, What kind of definition should we give it. A wet fart?
Oh, my, gosh! You LIVE!!!
:)
Sounds great. I've never heard of a maturation clinic. Do they explain sex to your kids too? I still havn't broached that subject. I need to before Abbey gets into 6th grade.
Where's all the pictures! J/K I love reading the updates too! Love you, sis, and yes, you are a mean mom to publish Hailey's bra story. I would DIE if anyone knew that I wear a bra.
Yay! You updated! I know I bug you all the time to post so thanks for doing it! lol. I love reading what you have to say. Forget the pictures. Their fun when you have them but not all that important. Love ya! Oh and I'm so stoked that Adam is in for the triathlon! Yay!
I had to write a letter too. Just too much going on to get the pictures loaded. You guys are so awesome. had fun at volleyball the last couple of times. are we all confessing that we were bras too? Would that ease the embarrasment? Such wonderful kids with great imagination. A B+ in Math? way to go MOM!
Post a Comment