The Bishopric decided to dress up as the Ghostbusters this year. So I could resist the opportunity to be the Stay Puff Marshmallow Man!
I wish that we had some picture of our weekend in St. George, but our camera is in the shop : (. Fortunately, my sisters took lots of pictures so visit their blog to see more. Alec was a Ghostbuster with some of his cousins and Adam. Hailey was a baseball player, Leah was a HSM Cheerleader, and Dallin was Buz Lightyear. We had a great weekend. Thank you Mom, Dad, Kaysha and the Jansons for being such great hosts!
Monday, November 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
That was so funny! I loved it! :D You're silly! Yet again, I was just a lame 50's girl! Ha ha!
That is the coolest thing ever! You look great! I almost went as a ghostbuster this year (a girl version of course)! Too cute.
I LOVED your costume! You are so creative and I love that you can make your own and make them look so good! My goal for next year is to 1st off, buy a sewing machine! lol. More importantly, I want to make my kids' costumes. This weekend really was fun! I'm sad it's over! Thanks again for driving Kloey home. I REALLY appreciate it even though I seemed like a nervous wreck. I need some serious help with my paranoia! lol. Sure do love you.
You are the puftest stay puft pufter ever. Thanks for making this weekend so fun. You are the best. Larv you.
mmmmmmm... crackers and chocolate...
I'm still laughing at those faces you pull! And I love that your post is titled who you "gunna" call instead of "gonna"... so Neener skeneener!
I thought I commented before, I guess not. Well, LOVE the costume! If we live in Vegas next Halloween, maybe we will meet you in Saint George for trick or treating! We would not be to far from Orem either. Like a weekend trip would be totally possible.
I LOVE the costumes! Those are the best I have ever seen! I'm still giggling! :) Did you make them?
hey, I have updated our blog. it's called decourseyproject.blogspot.com....I think.
I love the costume! You guys looked great :) Wow, you're family is growing up. I was looking on the right hand side of your blog where you have all the things you're kids have said and I saw the ones with little Dallin (which by the way, the "its too late to apologize is HILARIOUS) and I can't believe he's talking in sentences! I still picture him as this little boy in nursery. Anyway, I can't wait to have more kids and be able to keep track of all the whitty things they say. Anyway, love the blog :)
Post a Comment