Friday, November 14, 2008

Limo & Lunch





Hailey and Leah were able to go on a Limousine ride to Golden Coral to eat lunch with some other kids from school. (This was an award for selling a certain number of items at the school fundraiser). I was able to go as a chaperon too!







Thank you to everyone who made this possible!!!




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow girls! How did you like it? I'll bet you got some stares. Did you get to push any buttons? We are proud of you.

Linley and Austin said...

Man, what a sweet ride! I bet they had a blast :) Did you stick your head out of the roof and scream like a giddy school girl? I would have... :) Hey, how would you guys like to come over sometime in December and have dinner with us? You'll have to let me know before hand what your kids like to eat, but we would love to see you guys! We could all have a rousing (did I spell that right?) game of Wii afterwards :) Anyway, you're making me hungry for Golden Corral....

Heidi D said...

Woah! Soo cool. I always wanted to do that, but go to McDonalds. Memories.

Hollie said...

That is so awesome! I've never had a ride in a limo before! The question is can they handle going to golden corral twice in the same month?