Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Bottling: The Old New Thing


Do any of you have any old bottles gathering dust around your house? I am trying to bottle my apples, but have had no luck finding any jars! No stores have them! I just wondered if anyone has any spare jars that are not being used that I could use (or if you know of someone who might). My apples will thank you!

7 comments:

Heather said...

That's so weird - our grocery stores here have TONS of canning jars in the baking aisle, but there's nothing to put in them! Nothing grows in Vegas!

Anonymous said...

We have bottles here too. Do you want us to buy some for you? Have you tried grandma or Darlynn? How about Patrice? I even have a case I just bought to make cookie mixes with. Hope your apples are rescued. Love you, mom

Hollie said...

Neenie, I asked Cuckoo and she said she didn't have any either. DOH! Good luck with that. See ya Friday!

Heidi D said...

If I lived by you, you could have my left over jars from grape juice. Who knows, I might end up living by you. Jeff was laid off and we are currently looking for a job...anywhere. :)

Anonymous said...

Your family picture makes me laugh out loud! Love that Hailey. Speaking of...are they in your kitchen making a giant mess while I sit on the computer in a quiet house?

Mika said...

I don't have any, but I saw them at Smiths on Friday and thought of you! They were by the pickles. :)

Becky said...

Macey's in PG had some tonight if you're still looking for jars