Hailey: (She overheard a couple of girls making fun of a girl in our ward. This is what she said to them) "I know that girl and you had better not make fun of her! (They stopped : ) )
Dallin: What is Jesus doing in Heaven? Mom: Working. Dal: He's working a long time!
Alec: (in a letter to Jarom) Know any hot girls? I do...am I grossing you out? (He's so grown up!)
Leah: (after school today) I want to go back to school. I love it there!
Leah & Dallin: (they were telling me what they learned at church) Dal: I learned to appologize, Leah: Did you sing the "Apologize" song? Dal: "It's too late to appologize..It's too late..." uh, no we didn't sing that at church
Dallin: After saying his personal prayers, Adam asked him how he felt. Dallin thought for a second and replied, "Like I'm going on a mission."
Hailey: (while visiting Orem Jr. High) Augh! It smells like puberty!
Dallin: You wear white to the temple, cuz temples are white.
Hailey's Bit of Advice: Don't eat 4 pieces of pizza and then drink a big glass of water...believe me.
No comments:
Post a Comment