
We love going to St. George for Easter each year. One of our favorite parts is the Janson's Easter egg hunt! They have the perfect back yard for finding treasures. We sure love the Janson's!

We were able to stay for spring break and had lots of fun going to the dollar show, swimming, sewing with grandma, hiking in Zions...

... and building "Poo Fort" (located just off the banks of "Poo River").

On the way home, we stopped by a real fort, Cove Fort. It is very cool! Stop by it sometime when you have the chance.
2 comments:
Becky (Peterson) Parchman & I have been there many a time since it's right by Richfield where her grandparents & great aunt and uncle live.
I'm always amazed by the size of the womens waists in the pioneer clothing. If I lived them I'd be a giant!
Post a Comment