We were able to go down to St. George for New Years Eve. What made this trip even more exciting and special was that my mom and dad were sealed in the St. George temple on December 30 (their anniversary). I was so overwhelmed with all of the love and support from our family. People travel up to 8 hours one way and back again in the same day. Weather was terrible and the road conditions were dangerous, but each one was blessed to return home safely. I have such an awesome family!
Nora was baptized that weekend too! We are so proud of her. We had lots of fun celebrating New Years by playing basketball, eating, playing volleyball, eating, swimming, eating, seeing movies, eating, playing games, shopping and did I say eating? (Which explains the diet were on now!) And of all these awesome events, I only have pictures of the boys going shooting. (I get a little lazy with the camera when I am around my sister, Kaysha, the family photographer.
It was a great weekend!
Alec just turned 14! He was pretty lucky this year. His Uncle Mike gave him his guitar! Uncle Javin added strings to it for him, and Grandpa Ken took it in for a little tune up for him. With all of the guitar fans in the family, he was spoiled rotten! Thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes and love.
Hailey just graduated from N.O.V.A., a drug/crime prevention program, this month. She is such a good girl who is surprisingly responsible for her age. We love her.
Have a happy January!
Saturday, January 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment