Some of the Whitaker gals went out to see a play. I was so excited to hear what we were seeing..."Little Shop of Horrors!" It brought back so many fun memories of singing and dancing with my sisters, trying our hardest to say "sure" and squeak just like Audrey, and watching the dentist scene with Steve Martin again and again. I went and checked it out to watch it again. Funny how you forget about all of the swearing and crude remarks, but still, I wished my sisters were all there to watch it with me


4 comments:
I wish I was there too.. "Feed me Seymour.. feed me all night long.. thats right boy.. you can do it..." Oops.. got a little sidetracked. Love you.
Looks really fun. :)
Did you know how much I disliked this movie but put up with it cause you all loved it, Dad included? I would watch it now just for the family memories. Love you!
Are you going to update or what? Your demanding public wants more!
:))
Post a Comment