Sunday, October 18, 2009
Disneyland Trip
Another great time at Disneyland! Our kids were all tall enough to go on most of the rides (Dal still didn't go on them though) and we didn't have a stroller! Alec and Hailey even went on a few rides on their own when they didn't want to go on the rides that the younger kids wanted to. It was nice.
We had a great time going to the beach, a Dodgers baseball game, and Six Flags. We all had a blast while we were there, but catchup with homework was a pain! Alec even said that Disneyland wasn't worth all of the make up! Maybe he will change his mind by the time we go again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm so glad you guys had a great time! I want to go so badly. It's nice that I can at least live vicariously through you. :)
It was fun being one of your "stops" on the way down, even though it was short.
I'm jealous! When did you go? My sister Molly was just there for fall break. I wanted to go but my back had other plans.
Did you ride X at 6 Flags? That is my all time favorite ride!
Your family is so precious. Love you.
Post a Comment