Thursday, February 26, 2009

Crysta the Handyman




My windows have needed coverings for a long time. But they just waited. My doorknobs were a pain to open, but we just dealt with it. So Yesterday they didn't want to wait anymore! I locked the door behind me on the way to exercise group and the key wouldn't open it any more! Luckily Adam was still home and could let me in. So it was time for a new door knob.

Crysta came over and together we installed two sets of blinds, and three door knobs! We have a little of Mom in us, I guess. (Crysta used her inventive qualities to make the adjustments needed to make the blinds fit right.) Thank you Crysta!




2 comments:

Mitsy said...

Woohoo! They look great! Thanks again for your help today Kenice. I love you and owe you so much! Let me know when I can take your kids for you and Adam to go out or something. I really can't even tell you how much I appreciate you Kenice and all you do for me. Even just talking to you on the phone helps A LOT! I love you and wish I could do more for you. Let me know if EVER I can do something for you.

Hollie said...

Crysta has always been handy. I remember her rigging up our toilet up at Ricks college so it would flush. She used dental floss! Pretty funny, but it worked! The blinds and doorknob look great!